Seasons Greetings and Winner of the Brenda Novak Contest


Seasons Greetings to all of you and to your families!

Well, my presents are all wrapped and are under the tree, the menu is planned for both our Christmas Eve get together with close family friends, and for our family on Christmas Day. Now, my attention turns to honing up my current manuscript which is due for delivery to my publisher on December 31st!

At last count, there were subscribers to this blog from 77 countries. You won't all be celebrating Christmas, and those of you who do will be celebrating in different ways. Although my ancestory is English and European and we still follow the tradition of having roast turkey for lunch, we've dispensed with the traditional plum pudding in favour of a honeycomb icecream cake and my daughters make chocolate shortbread and use star cookie cutters to set the Christmas theme. I've posted the images on Facebook before and will probably do so again this Christmas.


While those in the Northern Hemisphere are rugging up, many Aussies opt for a seafood luncheon or beach barbeque. It's also very common after lunch in Australia to have a game of cricket in the backyard.

A huge thank you to all the authors who joined me in 2019 as my guests.

I hope you've enjoyed the Guest author Quick Quizzing Blog this year and that you'll join me for more of my favourite authors in 2019. I have already lined up some fabulous authors and will be excited to bring them to you.

I'll be back on January 1st to announce the winners of the Elizabeth Hoyt novels "WICKED INTENTIONS" and then on January 5th for an interview with Australian author, Anna Campbell. Anna writes wonderful historical romance novels!

Announcing the winner of the Brenda Novak Contest:....

                  Junith D

I have Junith's email address, so will be emailing her directly to see which of Brenda's Silver Springs titles she'd like Brenda to send to her.

I hope you all enjoy many wonderful get togethers with family and friends over the next few weeks, lots of love and laughter and that you stay safe this festive season.

With my very best wishes,

Alyssa x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author: Tina DeSalvo

Guest Author: Jane Porter

Guest Author: Madeline Hunter