Eloisa James Competition Winner

Apologies for being a day later than advertised with this announcement as My next deadline for my publisher screams towards me!

A huge thank you to Eloisa James for giving away an autographed, hard copy of her title,  An Affair Before Christmas. Thanks also to all of you who entered by leaving a comment or sending through an email.

The winner is Kathy D who entered via email. Congratulations, Kathy! I’ve just emailed you personally to let you know you’ve won. Now you’ll need to reply with your address so I can forward it to Eloisa for delivery.

For those who missed out this time, try your luck in the current Brenda Novak contest and upcoming Elizabeth Hoyt contest.

Happy Reading!
Best wishes,
Alyssa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author: Tina DeSalvo

Guest Author: Jane Porter

Guest Author: Madeline Hunter