Madeline Hunter Contest Winner




Congratulations to Natasha Persaud who is the winner of Madeline Hunter's contest. Natasha, if you would please email me at: alyssaj.montgomeryromance@gmail.com  I will get your details so that Madeline can send you a copy of NEVER DENY A DUKE.

Thank you to everyone who entered - either via leaving a comment or emailing me directly. All names were put into a hat and Natasha's name was the first pulled out.


I'd like to thank Madeline for providing a copy of NEVER DENY A DUKE for this contest and being prepared to send it internationally.

For those of you who haven't read NEVER DENY A DUKE, I can thoroughly recommend it and all Madeline's stories. She never fails to deliver a wonderful, gripping and emotional story.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author: Tina DeSalvo

Guest Author: Jane Porter

Guest Author: Madeline Hunter