Happy New Year Wishes and Winners of the Elizabeth Hoyt Contest



Happy 2019!

Here's wishing you a very happy 2019 with good health, happiness, success, love and laughter and...of course...lots of great romance reads!

I finished my October release and submitted it on December 30th, a day before the deadline! That left me with New Years Eve to organise the party for last night. We had a lovely evening with friends and went to the local harbour to watch the fireworks at 9pm. I took some photos with my phone but they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. Nevertheless, there's a picture above to share with you.

2019 promises to be a hugely busy year for me with trips to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne for the Australian Romance Readers Association's author signing events in March, off to the Book Lovers Convention in New Orleans in May, an event in association with the Sydney Writer's Festival in April, and a workshop to deliver in June...in amongst finishing off book three in the Billionaires and Babies series contracted by Escape Publishing, Harlequin Enterprises, Australia. 

I very much hope to have Book 3 in my medieval series (written as Alyssa James) written this year. One of my sisters is particularly keen to see this one published as my niece and her friend posed for the cover shot...a couple of years ago!  Since then, despite my best intentions, Escape has kept me busy with contemporary romances and time spent juggling writing, family and private speech pathology practice commitments hasn't allowed me to settle to the third medieval. This year! There I've written it down, it has to be done now.



Winners of the Elizabeth Hoyt contest for a paperback copy of Wicked Intentions are:

Malvina Y
Carla M

Congratulations, ladies! I'll contact you privately and get those books out to you asap. I hope you'll all join me this Saturday when Australian historical romance author, Anna Campbell is my guest on the Quick Quizzing blogspot.

Enjoy the rest of your week and hope you have time for some reading.

Best wishes,
Alyssa x









Comments

  1. Alyssa, that's just so exciting, thankyou! I tried to reply a while ago but had a technology fail, so don't think me ungrateful! Can't wait to read it, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Author: Tina DeSalvo

Guest Author: Jane Porter

Guest Author: Madeline Hunter